Monday, July 09, 2007

FREE CONSTITUTION! JUST 2 DOLLARS! SERIOUSLY!

So, on a whim today, I decided to take a break from the boring dayjobedness and see if I couldn't track down a free copy of the United States Constitution online. It's one of those books that, as an American, I feel like I should read. I'm familiar with parts of it, but can't remember ever reading the whole thing straight through.

After a bit of Googling, I was able to track down this web page offering a free copy of the US Constitution--however, the shipping is $2:

http://www.constitutionfacts.com/index.cfm?section=bookstore&page=bookstore.cfm

So, head on over and order one. It's time we all had a thorough gander at this great old piece of paper!

Of course, based on how (NOT) respected the Constitution is by the United States Government, the website offering the free USC could be a front for the CIA who is secretly keeping track of everyone who orders one.

Of course, if that's true, you're already on their list for visiting ThePete.Com!

WHOOPS! ;)

I kid Big Brother, but I love him!

No, seriously. I love Big Brother!

HE RULES!

hahahaha .




Orignal From: FREE CONSTITUTION! JUST 2 DOLLARS! SERIOUSLY!

No comments: