Tuesday, July 31, 2007

PRICE DROP ON 5.5 G iPODS MEANS ONLY ONE THING!

Holey moley!

Engadget.com is [http://www.engadget.com/2007/07/31/apples-5-5g-ipods-receive-stealthy-price-cuts/|blogging] that the current generation of hard-drive-based iPod is seeing a price drop. Apparently, you can pick up an 80 gigger for $323 from Amazon.com. So, YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!!!

Yes, it means good deals on iPods, but it also means that there's probably a new iPod on the way!!!

Touchscreen? Widescreen? Bluetooth? WiFi? WHAT FEATURES WILL IT HAVE???

Rumor has it August 7 is the big day. OMG! THAT'S A WEEK FROM TOMORROW!!!

Damn, and my temp job just ran out. Shit!

Oh, but I should say that if it doesn't have a sufficient upgrade in features, I'll be passing. I like to pretend to be a Koo-Koo for iPod-o-puffs, but I'm really not. If it's just a touchscreen or widescreen (or even both) I'll probably get it, but not for a while. If it has some sort of wireless capability, I'll have to go back to whoring on the streets. That kind of gadget would be just too cool for school. .




Orignal From: PRICE DROP ON 5.5 G iPODS MEANS ONLY ONE THING!

No comments: