Tuesday, September 11, 2007

3:10 to Yuma (2007)

This post was guest-blogged by Jen, not by ThePete.

b>Positive Experience/Entertaining? Yes, very entertaining. It breaks no new ground, but if you like character-driven action movies, this is a pretty decent one.

Technically any good? Tightly directed throughout, with good action (and a high body count). There was one especially gruesome moment that I thought was a nice touch, although those with delicate stomachs might disagree. Bale and Crowe are both very good, with the latter particularly menacing. Ben Foster, as one of Crowe's gang, creeped the hell out of me without falling into the excesses you sometimes see in "giggling psychopath"-type roles.

How did it leave me feeling? Satiated! I was in the mood for a Western and I was glad they didn't screw this one up.

Final Rating? SIYL. Western and action fans will enjoy this one.

Orignal From: 3:10 to Yuma (2007)



This post was guest-blogged by Jen, not by ThePete.

No comments: