Saturday, September 08, 2007

TheSaturdaily for 9-8-7!

ARG. Set my alarm for 10:45PM instead of AM and missed both the correct bus and the later bus, so I'll be on the even later bus and won't be making it to Groundwork today before 1:30. LAME. I should have just postponed it until tomorrow. Ah well.

Today, I'm bringing plenty of writing work. I'm sooo far behind on the second draft of my NaNoWriMo novel from last year. I need to get the second draft done before November begins. I also need to work out a way to trick myself into being disciplined about being creative again. I worked up this very reasonable schedule balancing all of my interests and have blown it off through negligence consistently since I created it. Ah well. I think I might have to start doing some more online fiction writing just to keep myself productive. Too bad doing my second draft online would remove my reasoning for publishing it.

OK, I should start packing up so I don't miss the even later bus.

Remember, if you are thinking about joining me for TheSaturdaily, I usually will post something about whether I'll be there or not right here at ThePete.Com or at ThePete.Community which you can get to here: http://thepetecom.ning.com. Join me! It'll be fun!

Orignal From: TheSaturdaily for 9-8-7!

No comments: