Tuesday, September 04, 2007

DAMN. HILLARY c.1968 WAS CUTE AS HELL!

Check out the pic I lifted from DrudgeReport.Com just now. Zowie--that's Hillary Clinton in 1968, according to the headline beneath the pic on Drudge (so don't quote me on the year). I've seen some pictures of her from her college years and I've got to say, generally, I've been unimpressed. I mean, we all know Bill is a nympho and those pics kind of confirmed it. However, this pic makes Hillary look like Madchen Amick did back in her Twin Peaks days (read: hot).

Of course, she doesn't resemble this now, sadly--her hair is all bleached to hell and made up to look like she's, well, a first lady. In this picture she looks like someone who is deep, intriguing and a comfortable dresser. I mean, all these dress-suit-things are all outfits I'd expect to find in my grandmother's closet, you know? It'd be great to see female politicians just relax and be themselves. Hell, I'd love to see all politicians do that.

Of course, we'd have at least one Alaska senator big, green and stomping through congress with cash falling out of the pockets of his torn, purple pants.

Orignal From: DAMN. HILLARY c.1968 WAS CUTE AS HELL!

No comments: