Saturday, September 22, 2007

TheSaturdaily for September 22, 2007

Hey there, folks! I'm about out the door to catch my bus to Groundwork in Hollywood for my weekly writing session in Hollywood. If you're a writer, want to write or just want to hang out and talk about writing in a place that's "hip" and "cool" why not join me on the northwest corner of Sunset and Cahuenga? I'll be working on the second draft of my latest novel and on formatting an earlier novel for self publishing. I'm aiming to get there at 12:30pm (buses allowing) and should be there at least until 4:30pm, possibly later.

You can always stop by ThePete.Com/munity and click on TheSaturdaily to learn more (or just go here: http://thepetecom.ning.com/group/thesaturdaily).

Orignal From: TheSaturdaily for September 22, 2007

No comments: