Monday, February 23, 2009

toys.thepete.com: End Life Crisis



I designed this for the Mimoco DIY Vimobot contest. I didn't even

place :( But I'm happy with the design nonetheless. I think I do

pretty well with a few sharpies and some vinyl. :)



See, the idea of the contest was to create a design that would be used

for one of their thumb drives. My thought was that the metal

electrocution cap on this guy would be the cap of the USB so when you

plugged ELC into your USB port, he'd look like he was all nervous

about being plugged into your computer--like the 3 volts a USB port

puts out was going to kill him.



I guess not everyone has the same sense of humor about capital

punishment that I do.



Check out more pics of my End Life Crisis piece, including progress

shots and even some original sketches for this and other Vimobot

designs, in the Flickrset for this project:



flickr.com/photos/thepete/sets/72157601673268083/



Orignal From: toys.thepete.com: End Life Crisis

No comments: