Saturday, June 23, 2007

COME SEE MY WIFE SING!!

Last night I had the pleasure of seeing my lovely wife perform a stack of songs for a crowd of people at the Son of Semele theater. I had been meaning to blog on it all week, but I was so busy with helping her put it on (as well as write a screenplay, blogging other stuff, etc) that I managed to let blogging about her show completely slip through the cracks. Well, since she's performing again tonight, I thought I'd sneak in a quick plug for it. So.... If you live in LA and are looking for something different to do tonight, COME SEE MY WIFE!
The above is a screengrab taken from [http://sierrarein.com|her site]. I hope to see you there! Call for reservations fast because the house isn't huge and there's already a lot of people who are coming!

Orignal From: COME SEE MY WIFE SING!!

No comments: