Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Project365 day 175 2007 06 24


Project365 day 175 2007 06 24, originally uploaded by thepetecom.

TheWife and I inside the Pantages in Los Angeles waiting to see Wicked.

Too bad the show was kind of bleh. Great messages throughout, but it's one of those musicals where each song is a single emotion, rather than a tool for furthering the plot. Also, since I knew the premise of the show, I found myself waiting for them to get to the good bits that we all remember from the movie and/or original book. In other words, I was tapping my feet, not to the music, but because I was bored.

Great singing and performances, but a predictable story and a not so thrilling flesh to a great skeleton kinda made the show not so enjoyable to me. I mean, it was fun, but it was a little to simple and obvious for my tastes.

But hey, if you're a 14 year-old girl, you're gonna love it!



Orignal From: Project365 day 175 2007 06 24

No comments: