Friday, June 29, 2007

iPOD RELATED UNBOXING PICS YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!

So, with all the iPod/Apple-related hubub today, I thought you'ld all want to see me unboxing the AMAZING Apple iPod-related product (WINK-WINK) that I recent procured. Check out [http://flickr.com/photos/thepete/663402537/|here] to see all the pics and here's a couple to get you started: 20070629 iPod boot 01 Something really cool and iPod related came in the mail today! WHAT IS IT?? 20070629 iPod boot 02 The suspense is killing me!!! GO HERE NOW http://flickr.com/photos/thepete/663402537/ !!!! OMG!! I'M SO HAPPY! Did you look at the pics yet? No? GO LOOK AT 'EM THEN COME BACK Back? Good. So, you see how good a boot that is? Man, when I took it out, I honestly was impressed and even a little excited. The ONLY bad thing about it is the battery length. If you don't mind that, you can save yourself a bit of cash going with one of these. However, to me, battery is the most important thing. So, I think I'll be upgrading to the real thing in a couple of paychecks.

Orignal From: iPOD RELATED UNBOXING PICS YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!

No comments: