Thursday, October 25, 2007

ALL RIGHT, WHO'S LOOKING FOR ATOM BOMB DESIGNS ON THEPETE.COM?

Wow, this was kind of funny. I was looking over my stats (I use the SlimStats plugin for WordPress) and spotted something a little disturbing. Check out this screencap to see how someone found their way to ThePete.Com:


Yep. Someone looking for an "Atom Bomb Design" found my site through Ask.com. What's even more disturbing is that I totally forgot that I actually posted atom bomb plans a couple years ago to show how lousy security was for this kind of thing.

haha...

OK, just kidding. I really didn't post plans that would allow you to design your own atom bomb, but I did blog about how you didn't need to be a scientist in order to come up with your own design for an atom bomb. And yes, there's something even more disturbing: that post has been viewed over 200 times.

Of course, that's nothing compared to the 164191 times my post "Kari Byron Pics and More!" has been viewed, but hey, we can't all be horny for smart, cute-as-hell women who look adorable in short, plaid skirts, can we?

Orignal From: ALL RIGHT, WHO'S LOOKING FOR ATOM BOMB DESIGNS ON THEPETE.COM?

No comments: