Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Help Free Jammie and the Rest of Us, Too

Free Jammie


When I first heard about that poor woman who had to pay off a $200,000+ fine because a bunch of asshole jurors couldn't stand up for what was right, I wanted to put my fist through something. Well, now we all can help her pay that ridiculously cruel and unusual punishment by buying stuff from her CafePress store. She's got T-shirts, thongs, bags and more. Check out her store--it's for a good cause! Swing by her site FreeJammie.com--it's down as I type this, but hopefully that's because Gizmodo.com blogged about her selling thongs to help pay the astronomical fine.

If I wasn't already saving up for a move to Japan and an XO, I'd already be placing an order. I'll definitely buy a t-shirt or two if someone can just give me some steady paying work!! Anyway, if you've got a job, go buy a shirt.

Orignal From: Help Free Jammie and the Rest of Us, Too

No comments: