Monday, October 15, 2007

STAR TREK SCRIPTS FOR SALE!

So, over the years I've built up a bit of a collection of Star Trek stuff. But, I'm planning on moving to Japan and need to do two things:

1) get rid of most of my belongings

2) pay for the trip

So, I'm going after both goals by selling as much as I can on eBay. Today, I started listing items. I'll be doing this weekly until I run out of things to sell. All this week, I'll be showcasing the items I am selling on eBay. Today, I'd like to tell you about my Star Trek Classic pocket watch from Fossil!

Check it out:

eBay: Star Trek Classic TOS pocket watch! eBay: Star Trek Classic TOS pocket watch!

As I recall, the above-pictured Star Trek Classic (TOS) pocket watch from Fossil was released around the same time as Star Trek Generations and was only taken out of it's box a few times. Despite that, it's got some dings. Please check out the auction here: urltea.com/1rqs or check out my other auctions here:

search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZthepetestuff

Orignal From: STAR TREK SCRIPTS FOR SALE!

No comments: