Wednesday, October 17, 2007

On eBay: STAR TREK DEEP SPACE 9 SCRIPTS! COOL!

ds9scripts01


This is one of my current auctions on eBay. It's a huge stack of "Star Trek Deep Space 9" scripts a friend of mine hooked me up with years and years ago. I'm selling them for a starting bid of $20 (shipping included!) and I've already got one bid--hey, some of these are actual shooting scripts, so I expect to get more bids. So, if you're at all interested better get your bid in!

This auction ends this Sunday--one other thing, I've got other stuff up for auction and I'll be listing even more next week. I'm moving to Japan early next year and I need to make money to pay for the move and I need to sell off as much of my stuff as I can. Help me reach my dream of moving to Japan! BID! THANK YOU! アりがとございます (ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!) (THANK YOU VERY MUCH!)

GO HERE: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZthepetestuff

(I'm also saving up for an XO.)

Orignal From: On eBay: STAR TREK DEEP SPACE 9 SCRIPTS! COOL!

No comments: