Sunday, October 21, 2007

eBay auction: Hanna Barbera Stuff from ThePete!

Hey there, as you may recall, I'm planning to move to Japan and I need to sell as much of my stuff as I can to make the move easier and to pay for the move. HELP ME DO IT! Every week I'll be listing items on eBay--I just listed a stack of new auctions and there's still one more day to bid on last week's stuff--so check out my auctions now for cool Star Trek, animation, Hanna-Barbera, Duckman and more stuff! Here's a sampling from the batch of auctions I just posted, it's a STACK of models, backgrounds and other great Hanna Barbera stuff I picked up while working there back in the 1990s. Have a look at just some of it:
eBay: Hanna Barbera stuff auction!


There's a lot more stuff I have up for auction, too. So, please check out my auctions!

Sorry for the hard sell, but I need to raise that money! Thanks for supporting me!

(You can also click the red "support" links around the site, buy books, DVDs or anime from ThePete's Amazon store, head over to ThePete's CafePress store and buy stuff there, or just click on any Google ads to help support me, too!)



Orignal From: eBay auction: Hanna Barbera Stuff from ThePete!

No comments: