Wednesday, January 27, 2010

And for the record, Netbooks ARE better than a LOT of things, Steve... #iPad #iLame #apple

"... netbooks aren't better than anything!" - Steve Jobs 1/27/10

The catch is that they are better than quite a few things. For
instance, a netbook beats, hands down, carrying a fat-ass MacBook
around NYC when all you need is a bit more computing power on-the-go
than your iPhone can deliver, or say, a KEYBOARD.

THIS is why I bought my eee.

I can't write a novel (or a report or really anything longer than a
page or so) on a touchscreen keyboard, so your overgrown iPod Touch
isn't going to work for me, Stevey. Still, if you want to hook me up
with one for free that'd be great. I could use a bedroom "computer."
:P

I LOVE it when Apple tells us what we like and don't like. For the
iPhone it was "nobody likes a stylus." I do, Steve. Especially when I
have gloves on. Now I'm supposed to hate the cheap, but effective
technology of a netbook just because you want to sell me your latest
wannabe faux-innovation? (fauxnivation?)

Geh... go away, Steve.

Posted via email from thepete's posterous

No comments: