Thursday, January 14, 2010

So, I'm at a Starbucks near 71st and it's taken me the better part of an hour to connect to their Internet.

I bought the stupid Starbucks card, registered it, tried to log in--turns out I needed to get an AT&T account, but nowhere does it tell you that.  Also, I think I've got an account, but couldn't remember my password and the site told me it didn't have my email on file.  The short of it was that it was a HUGE cryptic pain to get online and it took me so long, I did it just in time to run out of time.  Geh... why can't they just let us connect without all the hoops? They can make sure we don't download illegal stuff--they can even force us to log in without forcing us to sign up for two different accounts.  At the very least they could make their current system more clear.  It's almost like they don't want us to use the service.

Posted via web from thepete's posterous

No comments: