Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Avatarized myself but got slightly better results than @JayThePal did, thankfully :)

So, here's "Jay TheNavi" and four different versions of "TheAvatar of ThePete."  The first was made with a dumbfounded look on my face because I wanted it to reflect my general reaction to the film.  "Whoa, is Cameron really going heavy handed or what?" and "My brain has stopped comprehending how cliche this script is." and "Did Cameron just show us a slow mo shot of the rival love-interest dying dramatically (aka the most cliched death scene ever)?" and "Wait, the mineral they're after is called 'UNOBTAINIUM'???" were just a some of the thoughts behind that expression as I watched "Avatar."  Then we have two shots of "TheAvatar" after the "happy" and "angry" buttons were pressed in the GUI.  Finally, we have my same dumbfounded look on the female Navi's head. :)  I am one ugly female Navi!!  I should probably pluck my facial hair!

Posted via email from thepete's posterous

No comments: