Thursday, January 14, 2010

Whoa... I'm not only awake, but I've been up for 90 minutes... why am I up? Simple...

I went to bed before 1am and woke up with my wife for the first time in a while.  But did I laze about during my newfound awake-time? Nope--Siskita burned herself on an exposed heating pipe in the bathroom (how are those legal???) and so I tended to the Neosporin before I tended to my morning coffee.  Then I had to come up with a duct-tape-and-cardboard pipe-guard so that another burn on that pipe isn't possible (I splashed water on the pipe and it evaporated almost immediately--again, how can this be legal??)

Now that she's off to work, I'm waiting for said coffee's caffeine to kick in because after the first-degree fun this morning, I'm finding myself wanting to climb back into bed. Instead of giving into the urge to be asleep, I'm trying to work out what my day will be and how I can make a trip to meet up with a videography client more worth the $4.50 R/T subway fare. 

Ah, modern living!

Posted via web from thepete's posterous

No comments: