Saturday, February 24, 2007

DRUDGE: AUSTRALIA LOVES DICK, TOO BAD THEY DON'T

So, Friday night I'm checking my favorite news sources (not the same as what I feel are the best news sources) and came across DrudgeReport.Com. They had posted a picture of a pro-Dick Cheney group in Australia. Beneath the pic was the caption "OZ LOVES CHENEY" Check out the screengrab I took below:
Nowhere else on the page did it point out that this wasn't exactly the case. I had been hearing for days that Australia, in fact, did not like Dick Cheney. To prove that I wasn't getting my news from leftie-libbie sites, I did a search at News.Google.Com, which, in theory, grabs news from sites all over the place. Check out the screengrab from the search I did immediately after seeing the first headline on Drudge:
Hm... to readers of Drudge, you'd think no one in Australia had a problem with Cheney. Now you can see why I enjoy going to Drudge (because he's full of it) and why he's not on my list of best news sources.

Orignal From: DRUDGE: AUSTRALIA LOVES DICK, TOO BAD THEY DON'T

No comments: