Sunday, February 25, 2007

Project365 day 051 2007 02 21


Project365 day 051 2007 02 21
Originally uploaded by thepetecom.
Ahhhh, friggin' SLVR!! Here's a blurry shot taken with my Motorola SLVR.

I've decided that it takes pics just fine in reasonable light, but if it's

dark out (even if it's dark but lit OK by street lights and such) your shot

is likely to end up blurry unless you hold veeeeery still! Anyway, so this

is me in Westwood--that's what I call the Fox Theater in the background, but

most people know it as Mann's Village Theater. I believe it was originally

a 20th Century Fox-owned movie theater back in the days when movie studios

owned their own theaters. Today it is still one of the best theaters in

LA. Though my fave will always be the Chinese.


Orignal From: Project365 day 051 2007 02 21

No comments: