Wednesday, February 14, 2007

John Torres Performance he rocks like an angel

Just got a message from my friend, John Torres, who sings beautifully and writes a lot of his own work.
Hey There Everyone, First things first many of you heard me perform of my new song, "Halleluiah" this passed weekend and were asking about the song. So I just put it online at my myspace account (www.myspace.com/johntorresmusic). You can also purchase an mp3 copy of the song on my website at http://www.johntorres.com/music.htm (I should have that updated very soon!) Hope you enjoy it. A lot of people have been asking me when I¹m going to play some shows again. To which I have replied ²Soon, soon, I promise.² Well, I¹m I man of my word. I wanted to make the announcement that I will be playing a show on March 22nd at Genghis Cohen. It¹s going to be a great night. Also performing that night are Shane Mills of ³One Silver Astronaut² and Jason Joseph. I¹ll be playing with some good friends as well. Also for the first time ever, I¹ll be performing on Piano so look out Billy Joel, I¹m coning ta getcha! I¹m very excited about this one, so if I haven¹t seen you in a while, this is a show not to miss. I hope it will kick off many more shows this year. Below are the details: Genghis Cohen 740 N. Fairfax Ave. Hollywood, California 90046 US A Cost: $8 (Limited seating so get there early) 8PM - ³One Silver Astronaut 9PM ­ John Torres 10PM ­ Jason Joseph Looking forward to seeing you there. John www.johntorres.com www.myspace.com/johntorresmusic


Orignal From: John Torres Performance he rocks like an angel

No comments: