Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Project365 day 041


Project365 day 041
Originally uploaded by thepetecom.
Here's me facing south on Cahuenga Blvd in Hollywood. I'm facing Sunset

Blvd and way behind me on that hill, if you squint, you might be able to

make out the Hollywood sign. It's soooo tiny, though. If I were to turn

around and walk up the street I'd reach Hollywood Blvd. WAHOO. Actually,

I'd pass the Theatre of NOTE where TheWife performed in A Mulholland

Christmas Carol
(a great show written by the all too talented Bill

Robens and directed by the equally too talented Kiff Scholl) and once I

reached H'wood blvd I'd be just a few blocks from the Paul Gleason Theater,

where my first play premiered back in August of 2005. I have too much

history in this town. I GOTTA MOVE!!


Orignal From: Project365 day 041

No comments: