Thursday, February 01, 2007

Project365 day 032


Project365 day 032
Originally uploaded by thepetecom.
WOW! I CAUGHT ALL OF MY BUSES!



But my sunglasses are still broken and if traffic sux I still could be

late for work.



OH yeah and I sacrificed coffee to get to the bus on time. I HATE WORK

COFFEE! Why doesn't Starbucks (or anyone else) open a coffee shop in

the parking lot of the Fox Hills Mall (where I catch my last bus of the

morning) so I don't have to wait until noon for tasty corporate coffee?



Seriously, I want YOU to tell me because I think you're keeping things

from me lately. You just don't open up to me like you used to. MAYBE

IT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T HAD ANY COFFEE THIS MORNING??



Sigh...



Man, this caption is long today...


Orignal From: Project365 day 032

No comments: