Thursday, March 22, 2007

702 818 2457 Calling...

So, I'm sitting here tonight balancing my Quicken, waiting for TheWife to call when the phone rings. The caller ID spits out only: 17028182457 I don't answer because I never pick up calls from numbers I don't recognize or are anonymous. If it's important, they'll leave a voicemail. The thing is, who ever called didn't leave a voicemail. On a whim (because I was bored out of my skull balancing my Quicken) I decided to google the number. I found something interesting--other people have had calls from this number. There are two pages I checked out. The first one is here: http://whocalled.us/lookup/7028182457 They had a neat little form you could fill out with data regarding the call along with a comment form. Then there was this page: http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-702-818-2457 They're a forum for discussion of this sort of crap. It's nice to see there are people keeping track of these losers with nothing better to do than spam-call people. And here I thought it was illegal to spam-call cell phones. Ah well.

Orignal From: 702 818 2457 Calling...

No comments: