Friday, March 23, 2007

Project365 day 081

.flickr-photo { border: solid 2px #000000; } .flickr-yourcomment { } .flickr-frame { text-align: left; padding: 3px; } .flickr-caption { font-size: 0.8em; margin-top: 0px; }

Project365 day 081 2007 03 22, originally uploaded by thepetecom.

After TheWife took me out for dinner and a performance of our old friend
John Torres we stopped by Virgin Megastore in West Hollywood (my old
digs) to pick up some music. Yep, we actually bought Compact Discs!!
Si picked up "Jekyll & Hyde The Musical" to prepare for an audition and
I picked up Hybrid's "I Choose Noise" and "Y4K" because Hybrid is my
favorite band of the moment. There music will help me as I work on the
2nd draft of my novel. Sweet! Wow, this is a long-ass caption!



Orignal From: Project365 day 081

No comments: