Monday, March 05, 2007

GRAE DOES THE LA MARATHON 2007!!

Hey there, folks! Just wanted to to post about ThePete's hero of the day! Now, I don't go tossing around the word "hero" lightly, but my friend [http://myspace.com/oneandonlyhellcat |Grae] trained for months to walk the LA marathon and she actually did it! RIGHT ON, GRAE!! Now, some skeptics may think "oh, she only walked it." Dude, have you ever walked 26.2 miles straight??? Anyway, so Grae, YOU KICK ASS. I'm lucky if I walk 26.2 miles in a MONTH, let alone in a day. So, here's some media as recorded by me of the welcoming committee at the finish line: first a pic:
next two vids (click the pics to play 'em):
Congratulations again to Grae for challenging herself and then following through on it! I hope to be more like you, dammit! (I don't think I'll be tackling a marathon any time soon, though...) And good luck in June!!

Orignal From: GRAE DOES THE LA MARATHON 2007!!

No comments: