Sunday, September 20, 2009

@JayThePal in Jay TheVlog for September 19, 2009 featuring dancing, mourning, bloopers and MORE!

YEAH!!

In this week's Jay TheVlog, ThePete and I have put together all of my clips from 12seconds.tv PLUS some other stuff--like promos for my longer specials that you can find on YouTube and BLOOPERS, too. Yeah, it's true, man, I like totally make mistakes. And in this week's Jay TheVlog you can see some of 'em! Yeah! And also we got some commentary on ACORN and Kanye and an RIP for poor Patrick Swayze. He was the Swaziest and he'll totally be missed, man!

Anyway, so watch the video!! YEAH! It's a 75MB mp4 hosted by Lisa of OnLisaReinsRadar.com!

OH yeah and call (347) 994-YEAH and leave me a message for the next Jay TheCallinShow, man! Thanks!!

OR watch the YouTube version below:



Orignal From: @JayThePal in Jay TheVlog for September 19, 2009 featuring dancing, mourning, bloopers and MORE!

No comments: