Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Obama Asks Us to Take Responsibility: This isn't Bizarro World, It's Parody Earth (pt 3)

Gah! Yes, I still have more to say about Obama forcing "most" of us to "take responsibility" and pay some greedy-ass insurance company for health insurance. I'm even still harping on Barry's use of the word "responsibility."

In part 1 of my "Parody Earth" series, I talked about how unfair it was that the corporations were getting this gift of all these new citizens being forced to cough up cash for healthcare.

In part 2 I talked about how the government isn't taking responsibility for itself as protector of its citizens. To me there's an even deeper hypocrisy to it than simply allowing the FAA to permit corporations to all but poison us and the FCC to allow ads for said corporations' practical poison to get pounded down our throats.

This is part 3 and in it I say that my government should STFU about me taking responsibility for my health when it would rather rob American soldiers, Iraqis and Afghanis of their health by putting them in harms way.

Even worse: our tax dollars help do it!

So, rather than provide health care to millions of Americans for free, they're going to pay over a trillion dollars to fight a non-existent threat in two foreign countries (and what has it gotten us, Obama has said, Al Qaeda is still out to get us).

That's always been the big gripe from universal health care naysayers:

"How are you going to pay for it?"

How are we going to pay for Iraq and Afghanistan?

"Well, we don't have a choice for those!"

????

So, tens of thousands die every year due to a lack of health care, yet, somehow we HAVE to stop a tiny group of extremists by invading two countries??

Just who kills more people? Terrorists or health issues like obesity or cancer?

Seriously: Can you answer the question why we spend so much on fighting wars and so little on curing disease and keeping people healthy?

I bet you can't.


Orignal From: Obama Asks Us to Take Responsibility: This isn't Bizarro World, It's Parody Earth (pt 3)

No comments: