Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Macincrash: the Continuing Saga!

When I bought my MacBook 2 springs ago, I should have sprung for the MacBook Pro.

What's funny is that I had a conversation with a professional editor back then about which Intel Mac to go with and he told me that the top- of-the-line MacBook should be fine for me, assuming I was never going to cut HD with it!

...sigh...

Nearly three years later HD cams are super cheap and I technically own three (I won the two pocket HD cams, but you get my point). Now I have a machine that works fine for everything but what I now use it chiefly for.

Ah, Irony!

...if only you weren't so... ironic...

Windows 7 runs fine on it but the poor thing gags on HD.

Please, Santa, I know I'm an atheist, but if you're really out there, please bring me a MacBook Pro for Christmas. I'll be at my dad's and he'll have a tree and everything! I'll make sure he leaves out the tastiest cookies and milk for ya. No more curdled milk like last year (good thing you left it alone!)


OK, now to keep an eye on my server log for Santa's IP address!

Posted via email from thepete's posterous

No comments: