Monday, December 14, 2009

Pranav Mistry: The thrilling potential of SixthSense technology (must be seen to be believed) via http://nischal.posterous.com

Holeeee shmoleyyy... I wanna build one of those so bad!!

Though, to be honest, I think the lack of privacy with projecting onto walls or things around you is something that needs to be gotten around. I hope someone figures out how to do a light-weight wearable heads-up display soon. I'd happily wear glasses if it meant I could see my portable computer's display (or say, my iphone's display) without having to pull my phone out of my pocket.

This issue aside, Mistry has come up with some amazing tech and it works with stuff most of us have laying around. I've got an old webcam, some old mice and a few other things. I hope he open-sources this stuff soon.

Posted via web from thepete's posterous

No comments: