Friday, February 26, 2010

Greetings from Snow York! (ha) We've got maybe 6 or 7 inches but it's still snowing.

It doesn't seem too bad but the plows haven't come around in a while and there plenty of folks on their way to work. I'm on a platform waiting for the 1 train wishing I understood Spanish because some folks here are talking about the weather (I assume). Meanwhile, the 3rd uptown 1 train is passing through as I type this. Of course, I'm heading downtown. Whoops--that 1 train didn't stop and it's windows looked all steamed up. Weird...

I guess there are always slow-downs on days with bad weather so I shouldn't be too surprised. I'm just glad I'm only head down to feed a cat and not on my way to a boss :)

Whoops--there goes the 4th uptown 1 train--this one did stop. Still no sign of the downtown. I've only been standing here for 15 minutes but the platform has so many people on it (and most of us look antsy) I bet it's been close to 30 minutes since the---wait--here's the downtown. Yay!

Sorry I'm late kitty!

Posted via email from thepete's posterous

No comments: