Sunday, February 21, 2010

The old Hanna-Barbera building in Los Angeles (3400 Cahuenga Blvd, to be exact!)

I got to talking about the state of animation today and it got me
thinking about my own time in animation. So, I thought I'd post pics
I took of the old Hanna-Barbera building as it looked not too long
after Time-Warner moved all of the animation production done here to
some boring old bank building.  3400 was a great old building and I'm
very happy to learn that it's still standing to this day, though it's
gotten a paint job and had it's interior redone.  See what the
exterior looks like today: http://goo.gl/ZX34  I'd love to see pics of
the interior, though, since I only have my memories of the inside,
maybe I shouldn't see the new look.  I'd hate to forget. I had such a
good time working there.  No place I've ever worked felt so much like
a cartoon studio like Hanna-Barbera.

Posted via email from thepete's posterous

No comments: