Friday, March 12, 2010

Dawn’s opinion of the iPad (hint: it's almost the same as mine!)


star   Thursday Mar 11


(which she’s never actually seen up close)

It’s a big iPhone.

Is there a use for that? Sure.
Do I need one? No.
Cause I have a netbook.
I love my netbook.

The only part I disagree with is the part where she says there's a use for the iPad.

See, there really isn't a use for the iPad--not in a general sense. Can you do things with it? Sure. That doesn't mean it's useful (to the general populace, anyway). Combine that with the fact that for the same price you can get a netbook that does WAY more than what the iPad does and yeah, the iPad is pretty much useless.

OH wait, I've just worked out how an iPad DOES serve a purpose: it makes it more obvious who the suckers are.

;P

"HOW CAN YOU JUDGE IT IF YOU HAVEN'T EVEN USED IT?"

I don't have to use it to know I can get more function from a netbook. It's just a question of READING and COMPARING.

"I MUST HAVE AN iPAD!"

why?

"BECAUSE IT'S FROM APPLE AND APPLE = COOL!"

Uuuuum... _no._

COUGHnewtonCOUGH...

"WHAT?"

nothing...

Posted via web from thepete's posterous

No comments: