Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm SO THERE (pt2)! from Newmindspace.com: Bubble Battle NYC 2010 June 26, 2010

After the amazing fun time I had at the Lightsaber Battle in SoHo I was looking forward to what the minds behind that event had coming up next--well, here it is:

Millions of bubbles fly through the air as we converge in Times Square for a magical bubble battle! Loosely based on the Dr. Seuss Classic The Butter Battle Book. Bring bubble toys, bubble generators, bubble solution, and plenty of AA batteries :) We will meet in Times Square, fill our weapons and pull the trigger!

Last year over 1,500 people came to take over Times Square and disseminate joy by the bubbles per minute. Be creative with your contraptions and take sides: butter side up or butter side down!

Bubble Battle NYC Times Square (red steps at W 47th & Broadway) Saturday, June 26th 2010 @ 6:00pm Rain or shine. Free and all ages! facebook

I'd kind of prefer another lightsaber battle, but hey, bubble's are fun, too. My only problem is that I don't have a bubble gun--just a jar of soap with a wand in it. I guess that'll have to do.

Now my only question is this: Will I see you there? :)

Posted via web from thepete's posterous

No comments: