Friday, June 25, 2010

Wednesday Walk with @Siskita--50 blocks up the west coast of Manhattan! (pics) pt7

Here are 5 more photos from our massive 50 block walk...

Photo 1: that's the face I make when I break wind. Sierra is displaying the face she makes when I break wind.

(No wind was broken during the taking of the above photograph...)

Photo 2: all along the shore we saw sculptures made of driftwood and other random bits. We decided this one looked like a scarecrow, but since it was facing the water, we decided it was a scarefish.

Photo 3: closer shot on the scarefish.

Photo 4: Siskita took this pic of me against the Hudson. Pretty cool shot, huh?

Photo 5: OLIVES! We picked these up at the Fairway Market (it was on the way!) so we could replenish our bodily resources. (Yes there are a couple of artichoke hearts in there, too--YUMMMM!)

Don't know why I tend to crave olives after long walks.

Posted via email from thepete's posterous

No comments: