Wednesday, June 02, 2010

"Disk Utility can't repair this disk. Back up as many of your files as possible, reformat the disk, and restore your backed-up files."

This is the second time this has happened to me in less than a year. My MacBook should be called "GaMactus: Devourer of Hard Drives."

Of course, the last time this happened, I had an extra 500GB notebook drive I could swap into my MacBook. This time I don't. I may have some birthday money this week to buy a new HD but do I want to *feed* another hard drive this MacBook?

This leaves me with my iPhone, my eee 4G (with a screen not that much bigger than my iPhone's) and my wife's MacBook which is running pretty slow these days, too.

Needless to say, there won't be any new Jay ThePal videos for a while... :(

Posted via email from thepete's posterous

No comments: