Monday, June 21, 2010

Politics, how do I hate thee? Mainly it's this focus on the need for politicians to keep the jobs they're not doing.

Screencap source: http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2010/06/obama-republican...

"Election time is fast approaching, and President Obama and the Republicans will soon be focused full-time on pivotal congressional races to be decided Nov. 2"

That's funny because I thought government's "full-time" job was serving the American people, not making sure they stay in office.

Psst! Hey politicians! Here's a free tip for ya! Do your job well and you'll get reelected! I know--crazy, right?

...

read more on website666.com

I'm going to be changing focus a bit in my lifestream. I keep mixing in stuff like the above, when I have a much better venue for it in the form of Website666.com. In fact, Mitch McConnell probably deserves an EFFYOU from EFFYOU.org for the attitude he displays in the above linked article.

Sure, this kind of commentary is still very much part of my life and so I'll still post about these topics here, but I plan on, more often, linking to posts of mine on other sites that I run.

Posted via web from thepete's posterous

No comments: