Sunday, August 05, 2007

FOUR COPS, TWO COLLEGE KIDS, COMPLETE FUTILITY

It was going to be a quiet night at home, this evening. TheWife was at a rehearsal and while I felt like going out, my finances are a little tight, so I was comfortable with staying in. Then there was a blackout. After 45 minutes of waiting for the power to come back on I gave up and started walking down to the Village and my favorite Internet Cafe, Boba Loca. Along the way I see a cop car circling a block twice. Then I take a left onto Strathmore (just up from Gayley) and find four cop cars surrounding a single car (it was dark, so I couldn't tell the color, make or model, but it was sporty). They had the driver out, on his knees with his hands on his head. Two other cops held shotguns and pointed them at the car or the driver. They pulled the driver up and put him and then the passenger in the cop car. They searched the car (mainly the trunk) for 30 minutes and finally let the kids go. The driver was black.

Orignal From: FOUR COPS, TWO COLLEGE KIDS, COMPLETE FUTILITY

No comments: