Monday, August 06, 2007

KING GEORGE'S POWERS INCREASED

It's really hard to have been closely paying attention, since Bush took power, and not feel like ranting and raving about how we're basically living in a police state.

Sure, sure, I'm still blogging and can generally speak my mind, but that's not the point. The point is that he has the power to do things no man should have. He can listen to what I say in a private conversation and use it against me if he wants to. Is it OK to have that kind of power?

Does a police state stop being a police state simply because they're really nice about it?

It's bad enough that King George has broken federal and international law. NOW, Congress is starting to make the crimes he's committed legal.

The potential for this to get worse is immense.

In case you haven't noticed this isn't exactly a new trend. You may remember it starting around 2001... January 20, I think... .




Orignal From: KING GEORGE'S POWERS INCREASED

No comments: