Thursday, August 23, 2007

IRAQI GOVERNMENT UNABLE TO GOVERN? YOU DON'T SAY!

File this one under, "No Shit, Sherlock."

An August 23, 2007 article (http://urltea.com/1atp) at Axcessnews.com reports:
A new intelligence report expected to be released today says that the Iraqi government is incapable of governing itself, though if Iraq's Prime Minister Nouri al Maliki were removed, the results could be disastrous. Brig. Gen. Richard Sherlock revealed separately the outlook of the U.S. military in advance of next month's report to Congress by Gen. Petraeus and may give insight into how the overall report will read.


I love how everyone keeps saying that if we changed things, that would make them worse. So, how much worse are we going to let them get before we get the hell out?

I don't feel like cleaning up the Iraq mess is my responsibility in the least. I have been against this war since before Day One. I say we impeach the entire Bush Admin and then send them over to govern Iraq.

If only it were that easy.

I'd settle for Bush to be impeached. Yes, I'd be happier with Cheney in charge for the next 17 months just because I know Cheney has NEVER wanted the top spot and watching him squirm under the spotlight would be brilliant. But I digress...

The ultimate point here is: Big surprise morons!! Tell us something we haven't known for months--years even!

Sheesh.

I wonder when we'll invade Iran!

Orignal From: IRAQI GOVERNMENT UNABLE TO GOVERN? YOU DON'T SAY!

No comments: