Friday, August 31, 2007

ThePeteCast for 20070831

Weeee! I'm podcasting again! Well, I WILL be podcasting once I work out how to download the damn video from BlogTV.com. I'll also be doing an audio-only ThePeteCast. In the meantime, here's the flash version:



Please let me know what you think I can do differently to make ThePeteCast more enjoyable. It will never be super high-end or anything, but I can make some improvements :)

So, if you want a nice, no-nonsense web interface for recording your own webcam-based vidcasts, check out BlogTV.com. Very cool site. You can even broadcast live. Too bad they don't let us download videos. However, they say that's a future feature. The sooner, the better, I say!

(If anyone can download this video locally, please let me know how you did it! Thanks!)

Orignal From: ThePeteCast for 20070831

No comments: