Tuesday, August 28, 2007

YES, DOG FIGHTING IS BAD, BUT PLEASE...

Can I just be predictable and say that I've had enough with the whole "Michael Vick is pure evil" thing? While we're at it, can we please BAN all of this dog fighting "news"? I mean, is anyone shocked that people think this is bad? Or that it is bad? I saw a headline about this yesterday that read "THE SAD TRUTH ABOUT DOG FIGHTING."

Wow. There's a sad truth about it? I thought thought dog fighting was nothing but happy smiles and rainbow sugar!!

Which is worse though, more people dying in Iraq every day or that dogs are treated like, well, dogs?

It's not like we treat our fellow man much better:



This is what I get for reading the news when I say I shouldn't bother anymore.

Orignal From: YES, DOG FIGHTING IS BAD, BUT PLEASE...

No comments: