Wednesday, August 08, 2007

HAPPY 2nd (10th) ANNIVERSARY TO MY WIFE







04-03-07_1950, originally uploaded by thepetecom.



Honey, the above picture is my favorite picture of us (despite the crappy quality) because it represents my favorite thing to do with you--have an adventure and then fall asleep on top of each other. In the case above, we were coming back from celebrating Grae's marathon. I think we were enjoying sympathy fatigue. We've had more exciting adventures than that and will go on to, as well, but this symbolizes what I enjoy most the most about us.



Two years ago today we exchanged our vows on a hillside in Scotland and, as I said that day, you are still making me fall in love with you over and over again. Ten years ago we kissed for the first time.



Thanks for putting up with me for all these years!! You're the first person tough enough to manage it this long! ;)



Needless, to say, I'm looking forward to many more adventures with you. You rock, sweetheart!!



Oh yeah, and:



I LOVE YOU!



Your husband, Pete(The)



Orignal From: HAPPY 2nd (10th) ANNIVERSARY TO MY WIFE

No comments: