Tuesday, August 07, 2007

MY NEXT APARTMENT (TENT)

Here's another gem from Firebox.com--it's a two person tent that pitches in seconds. OK, so it's not literally my next apartment, but for the price I will be getting it a lot sooner than I will that boat I blogged on the other day (remember the one that fits on your back when you're not using it?). Here is some info from the QuickPitch Tent's product page (http://www.firebox.com/product/1464?src_t=hfp):
With the two-person tent weighing only 2kg, with a pack size of 50cm x 68cm, QuickPitch is supremely portable. Featuring solid fibreglass core poles, taped seams, double stitched flysheets (in 1500mm waterproof* polyester and nylon), plus a waterproof groundsheet, the QuickPitch will keep you and maybe a companion or two as snug as bugs in rugs.

And here's another picture from the product page:

What's great is that the thing is just $70. Just the cozy little tent I've been looking for. Now TheWife and I can resume our occasional trips to Joshua Tree even though she sold the CRV we'd use as a portable tent :) .




Orignal From: MY NEXT APARTMENT (TENT)

No comments: