Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Amazing Internet: post I wrote seven years ago still gets the odd comment, all these years later...

I think the word "neat" was invented for something like this....

If you check out the original post here: http://thepete.com/wanna-convert-your-videos-to-3d/ you can scroll down to see that it just got another comment on April 18, 2010.  Damn if that's not neat :)

How could I know that in 2003 people would still be visiting that post into the following decade?  I guess all the 3D video nerds know where to go?  Or not, since the link in the post is dead now. Guess I'll have to update it one of these days since it is the second-most popular post on my old blog. 

Hard to imagine (or remember) what blogging was like back in 2003 or 1997, around when I started.  

/random-musing

Posted via email from thepete's posterous

No comments: