Thursday, April 29, 2010

RetroJay ThePal!! Jay TheVlog for March 28, 2009!! Guest-starring @bateatsbat

RetroJay ThePal!!  Jay TheVlog for March 28, 2009!! Guest-starring @bateatsbat

Here are all my 12s that I posted on 12seconds.tv back in like the last week of March, 2009, man!!  You get my Messages of the Day, my 12seconds.tv challenges, my What I Wanna Know Ises, and everything else I did that week, man! All of my clips from that week in one 11m15s video, man! Ya gotta watch!! YEAH!!

OH YEAH and there’s special guest-star Bateatsbat too!

Wow. March 28, 2009! Why it seems like just a month ago!

Oh, wait--that was March 28, 2010 was a month ago. ;)

Anyway, check out this great compilation of stuff we shot with Jay last year long before going HD!

Posted via web from thepete's posterous

No comments: