Monday, April 12, 2010

Trimming my beard: The Complete Saga (all *three* pictures *in-a-row*! YES!)

My goal when I decided to grow out my beard was to end up with one of those super-villain beards that I could stroke while contemplating how I would take over the world. Alas, while I did manage to grow it longer than I've ever grown my beard before, and it did look good in pics, I discovered that it looks unruly and really very scraggly in person. So this past Saturday (4/10/10) I decided it was time for it to be trimmed back! Take one last look at it in pic #1!

Pic #2 shows what most of my beard looked like once it left my face. ^_^

And in pic #3 you can see the results!

The circle is complete! And it's much better looking, I think! But sadly, no super-villainous stroking of the beard is possible anymore. Ah well! I may try growing it long again some time.

Now the question I face is whether to go back to a buzz cut or keep the hair on top of my head long.

Posted via email from thepete's posterous

No comments: