Monday, May 31, 2010

#LightsaberBattle in #SoHo Picture set #6: Better Sabers than Mine Part 2

Pic #1: me in semi-cool lightsaber pose #3

Pic #2: This is what REALLY happens when Jedi and Sith get together--they all stand around comparing their sabers.  It's kinda sad, really.

Pic #3: Here's a woman who I thought looked pretty bad-ass (in a kawaii kinda way) holding the lightstaff created by the same guy who created the lightsaber I'm holding in the first pic.

Pic #4: The funny thing is that I couldn't quite get a good shot of her, each time I tried.

Pic #5: See? Still fuzzy.  Are you that kawaii jedi/sith woman that I saw at lightsaber battle in SoHo? Let me know.  I just wanted to tell you that I thought you looked pretty cool.

Posted via email from thepete's posterous

No comments: