Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Retro Jay TheVlog for 6/6/9: ThePete’s Birthday, my 1st Bacon-Cheese Dog, @KayThePal joins in, Vomit Smoothie

Wanna take me with you? Download a 66MB iPod-comfy MP4 and watch me on the go, man!

Right on—here are all my my 12s from 12seconds.tv that I posted back in the beginning of June 2009, man!! Kay ThePal showed up again that week and helped me invent the Vomit Smoothie! Also, I got to eat my first Bacon-Cheesy dog in honor of ThePete’s birthday! COOL! I also point out that life is like a Spielberg movie! Yeah! It’s true, man!

Wanna support ThePals? Then like head over to drop.io/jaythepal where you can drop 50¢ to see 30 minutes of my best screw-ups!! Do it now!! (We need the cash!) You can also hit up http://thepal.us/a/JayTheStore and check out other cool stuff you can by with my logo on it, man!! Please do it! Thanks!!

OH, yeah! Got a question for me or Kay? Or just wanna say hi? Go to jay.thepal.us/ask and Ask Jay (or Kay) ThePal, today, man!! (You can also @reply me on Twitter, send me a Facebook message or leave me a voicemail at (347) 994-YEAH. DO IT!!

YEAH!!

My favorite part of this episode of Jay TheVlog? The Vomit Smoothie!! Ugh... I mange to crack myself up and gross myself out at the same time! Of course, Siskita's helping a little :)

Posted via web from thepete's posterous

No comments: